Saturday, January 1, 2011

Just before bed Joy left us a present which set the mood for today. Aaron went to kick her off of our bed so she would go outside, and she peed on her way off, yes that is right my pillows and blanket gone. My other pillow is in the wash, so we had to improvise which didn't improve my sleep, that combined with Ellowyn constantly waking up because she was cold and I got no sleep. So today was mainly a sleepy bored daise. I was out of my mind with boredom, and couldn't do the only thing I had to do - clean - because I was too sleepy to clean while taking care of Ellowyn (its allot harder then it sounds because she wants to help, and be chased allot while I clean). We did have the Missionaries come over, thank heaven (literally). It was such a nice end to the evening to have someone to talk too, hang out with, discuss life and its blessings and how to get through the hard times best. It was sooo nice. Right after they left Ellowyn had it so it was a easy hour of playing with her and getting her ready for bed and then she was out like a light. Sighs, so nice to be at the end of the day. I just wish Aaron was ready for bed too, so much better when he is there because he keeps it nice and warm, and snuggly. Sadly he is still on WoW cuz he isn't tired yet.

As for me I am just anxious nervous about going with Aaron on Wednesday to check out housing. We both really feel like he is going to get a job offer and so I need to figure out where we are going to live if/when it does come. I have never been there but I have been to a small town near it so it should be fun. I just don't know how we are going to juggle a 3hr drive with Ellowyn strapped in too her car seat without anyone going insane, twice in one day. Especially with the end of her car seat ride ending with me trying to find someplace for us to chill while Aaron goes for his interview, my first though it is the library but I am afraid of it smelling bad and all musty like some libraries do...hmmm. I don't know I just know it will be quiet the adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment